||Pharmaceuticals, Biopharmaceuticals, Bulk Drugs
||Sales, Marketing, Medical Devices Sales, Surgical Devices Sales.
||Sales Manager – PAN India.
- Our client, a growing global health care company that manufactures pharmaceuticals & medical devices, is looking to hire a Sales Manager – PAN India.
- To be the right candidate for this opening the candidate must be in a position to undertake State Wise appointment of Super-stockiest / Master Franchisee and District Wise Stockiest / Distributors / Franchisee for Generic Medicines and Medical Devices.
- Candidate must be also able to set up sales to Hospital & Nursing Homes and reach the Chemists. Also, use Social Media including setting up an E-Commerce Site for developing a Customer base. The person must plan and strategize and also build a strong Sales and Marketing Team.
- This is a great opportunity to join an extremely stable and growing organization with an international presence. This position is an important role in meeting the company’s strategic plan for continued compliance.
- The Sales Manager Role will be responsible for generating regular sales of the company’s range of products at PAN India level and to promote the company’s products in innovative ways and ensure widespread availability by building positive working relationships with Doctors, Super-stockiest, Stockiest, Master Franchisee, Franchisee, Distributors & Retail Chemists state, district and area wise across India.
Availability & Distribution of Products –
- Select the right Super-stockiest, Stockiest, Master Franchisee, Franchisee, and Distributors who have maximum potential to support our products and develop good relationships with them.
- Ensure sufficient stocks are always available with the trade partners and increase business volume every month by ensuring products are easily available to patients at the chemist's.
- Analyze competitor product activities and report the findings to management.
Business & Revenue –
- Planning and achieving a monthly increase in Sales and Productivity.
- Drive revenue and profits for the company by exceeding monthly targets and ensuring all the Medical Representatives / Marketing Executives achieve or exceed their monthly targets.
- Enable all the Medical Representatives / Marketing Executives in the team to cover the right Doctors who have the potential to generate regular prescriptions for our products.
- Drive sales by building good relationships with Hospitals, Medical Colleges, Nursing Homes and Healthcare Professionals.
- Continuously improving the team members to expand Doctor and Chemist coverage lists.
- Continuously analyze all sales data and identify potential business opportunities.
- Regular visits and follow up of Doctors, Super-stockiest, Stockiest, Master Franchisee, Franchisee, Distributors & Retail Chemists State and District wise and generate business from them.
- Ensure regular orders are generated from the trade partners.
Team Building & Development –
- Understand the methods and importance of the company’s induction process. Ensure that any new employee is trained immediately for at least a week on Selling skills, product knowledge and (online) work reporting. Also, ensure new joiners meet the right doctors and build their confidence. Proper induction is very important to retain team members.
- Enable the team to increase individual productivity month on month by continuously improving Doctor and Chemist coverage as well as ensure the team promotes the right products to the right doctors.
- Conduct regular joint work with the Medical Representative / Marketing Executives to boost their confidence and also increase the company’s visibility state, district, and area wise.
- Ensure there is no attrition in the area by building a positive relationship with all team members.
Work Planning and Reporting –
- Planning a logical standard day-wise plan for each team member as well as a proper and logical tour plan with each team member every month to maximize efficiency and minimize expense.
- Plan joint work with Medical Representatives and Marketing Executives regularly. Ensure daily POBs are generated and updated by all members.
- Ensure timely updating of Stock and Sales Statements of all team members as well as to ensure team members report their daily work and business activities on the online work reporting software (if any) as well as continuously monitor the same.
- Identify potential business opportunities in new territories and communicate the same to the management.
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Lead or Zonal Sales Lead to build brand awareness and visibility to the target market.
Finance and Accounting –
- Monitor sample usage of the team.
- Managing costs and reduces expenses to maintain a low expense to sales ratio.
- Ensure valid claims are settled in a timely manner.
- Ensure all goods are liquidated every month.
- Communicate all schemes and offers as applicable.
- Increasing sales productivity every month.
Customer Care and Engagement –
- Ensure the high call quality of all team members.
- Ensure all complaints if any are immediately addressed.
- Conduct a Pharmacy / Patient Education program along with team members regularly.
- Visit key doctors in the state, district, and area regularly along with respective Medical Representative and Marketing Executive.
- Ensure promotional materials are distributed efficiently across the area.
Experience, Skills & Qualification –
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated individual who is willing to work hands-on with all team members.
- Must possess leadership qualities and have the ability to motivate team members.
- Must possess basic analytical skills and critical-thinking ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written & verbal) skills.
- Must have basic computer skills – Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must have intermediate Maths ability.
- Must have the ability to understand scientific research and communicate to a larger target market.
- Education: Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharma) + MBA in Sales & Marketing.
- Experience: 7 – 10 years’ experience as Sales Manager – PAN India.
- Salary: Not a limiting factor for Experienced and Result-Oriented candidates.
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA.