||Medical Equipment's & Supplies
||Tendering, Institutional Sales, Central and State Government Corporate Hospitals.
||Tendering & Institutional Sales – Manager.
- Our client, a growing global health care company that manufactures pharmaceuticals and medical devices, is looking to hire Tendering and Institutional Sales – Manager.
- The right candidate shall have proven experience in handling and expanding the existing tender business in Pharmaceuticals and Surgical with various Central and State Government Departments including handling Corporate Hospitals, Institutions, etc. on a PAN India basis.
- Must be able to fill the tenders ‘online’ with proper documentation and then coordinate with the plant for timely dispatch.
- This is a good opportunity to join an extremely stable and growing organization with an international presence. This position is an important role in meeting the company’s strategic plan for continued compliance.
Institutional Sales Development –
- Institutional Sales with Central Government, State Governments, Municipal hospitals, Corporate Hospitals & Autonomous Institutions.
- Organizing appointments and meetings with community and healthcare institutions.
- Identifying, generating and establishing a new business.
- Demonstrating or presenting product portfolio to healthcare staff including physicians, program directors, and pharmacists.
- Meeting both the business and scientific needs of healthcare professionals.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff.
- Analyze sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated. Monitor competitor activity and competitors' products.
- Sell in a changing health care environment, utilizing critical thinking and a strategic mindset to understand the environment and gain access to the customers to make an impact on patients’ lives.
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area and undertake relevant research.
- Develop relationships and liaison for institution business across India. Achieve sales growth at PAN India and deliver on strong sales results.
Tendering & Bidding –
- Review of information about the demands of the tender and proposal preparations.
- Stay updated with government tenders and use online portals to continuously search domestic and international tenders.
- Clarification of bid conditions and management of the tender preparation.
- Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization's requirements.
- Prepare costing proposals and price quotations.
- Cost analysis and approval of the budget for fulfilling tender.
- Coordinate with internal departments to prepare the required documents as per deadlines.
- Participate in e-tendering and e-bidding.
- Circulate necessary details within departments and give timely reports about tender database management.
- Education: Business Management – Degree.
- Experience: 10 yrs. in Institutional Sales & Tendering of Pharmaceutical & Surgical.
- Salary: Not a limiting factor for Experienced and Result-Oriented candidates.
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA.