||Medical Equipment's & Supplies
||CA (Chartered Accountant)
||Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation, GST, TDS, Debt Collection
||Account, Finance & Statutory Compliance – Manager.
- Our client, a growing global health care company who manufactures pharmaceuticals and medical devices, is looking to hire a Manager – Finance, Accounts, and Statutory Compliance.
- The right candidate for this position shall have about proven 10 years’ experience in Debt Collection, manage the finance, raise finances as and when required, undertake cost reduction exercise, handle accuracy of accounting data and filing system through ERP, timely filing of GST, TDS and other statutory compliances.
- Must prepare monthly Cash Flows, prepare CMA as and when required by the bank, Monthly MIS, control on stocks, debtors and creditors, and efficiently manage a team at the factory and office.
- This is a good opportunity to join an extremely stable and growing organization with an international presence. This position is an important role in meeting the company’s strategic plan for continued compliance.
Finance, Accounts & Audit –
- Responsible for Hardcore Accounting, Routine Accounting, Data Entry, Purchase, Invoicing, Bank Vouchers, Petty Cash Vouchers, Reimbursement Vouchers, Expense Vouchers
- Handling Statutory Auditors, finalizing financials and getting it audited.
- Responsible for Debt Collection, Manage the Finance, Raise Finances as and when required, undertake cost reduction exercise, handle accuracy of accounting data and filing system through ERP, timely filing of GST, TDS and other statutory compliances
- Responsible for ensuring the company meets local statutory and tax reporting requirements.
- Manages closing activities and ensures accuracy, compliance, and timeliness of financial records and statements.
- Manages relationship and communications with internal and external auditors on matters.
- Review and develop local financial policies & procedures. Ensures adherence to global policies and procedures.
- Process improvement and cost management. Cash flow management and monitoring.
- Provide comments and advice to management on regulations and compliance issues.
- Liasoning and coordinating with Bankers for remittances, preparing documentation for Bank Guarantee, LC, etc.
Direct and Indirect taxation –
- Would be responsible for filing GST / TDS returns.
- Review of TDS returns and instructing corrections if any.
- Handling assessments of Service Tax, Income Tax, and GST, etc.
Other Specifications –
- Education: Chartered Accountant. (C.A / ICWA / CMA)
- Experience: Chartered Accountants with at least 10 years’ experience in handling finance and accounts for Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Manufacturing.
- Salary: Not a limiting factor for Experienced and Result-Oriented candidates.
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, INDIA.